The Electrical Safety Committee of the IEEE IAS is ready to look at paper and tutorial proposals for the next Electrical Safety Workshop.
Submissions must go along with the Workshop mission to change the electrical safety culture::
- To advance the application of state-of-the-art knowledge and practices
- To stimulate innovation in creating the next generation of safe work practices, technology, and managing systems
Original Paper Proposal
The proposal must be an original technical paper that has never before been published. Authors may choose one of three possible formats for presentation:
- Full Presentation: 45-minute slide show format
- Case History: 15-minute slide show format focusing on “what went right” or “lessons learned”
- Focus Session: small group poster format
Upon acceptance, authors must complete and submit an IEEE copyright form.