NFPA 70E Compliance Audit
Audit for 70E Compliance
e-Hazard provides the necessary tools to evaluate and maintain your electrical safety program. Our audit for NFPA 70E compliance begins with a review of your written electrical safety program and includes a walk-through of your facility and interviews with multiple members of your team. A thorough external audit will uncover gaps in processes, blind spots and work practices that may need reinforcement or have become obsolete. Best practice is to have a full external audit conducted every three to five years and to perform an internal audit annually. This will ensure that workers and programs are in compliance with OSHA and NFPA 70E safety requirements.
During our audit, we use the principles of NFPA 70E as a guide. We can also use your current auditing software, such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc., to streamline the process.
- Review of Written Electrical Safety Program
- Extensive checklist referenced to pertinent NFPA 70E requirements
- Proper use of insulated tools
- Review of meter usage
- Review of creation of electrical safe work zone
- Review of grounding and bonding
- Review of job briefings
- PPE audit
- Facility walk-through(s)
- Staff interviews
- Management audit
- Annual supervisory work practice inspection reviews
- NEC compliance review
- A final written Report of the Audit will be given to the client
Ready to Get Started?
Join thousands of happy customers who have used our services.