Home / Training / Classes / Low Voltage Classes / Electrical Safety for Managers
Electrical Safety for Managers
Half Day Training for Supervisors of Electrical Personnel
This course for supervisors and managers overseeing electrical workers provides insights into the complex and dangerous nature of electrical work performed by those responsible for keeping facilities in operation.
What You'll Learn
Attendees of this course will gain an understanding of:
- Types of electrical hazards confronting workers
- Common situations which lead to incidents
- Electrical safety protection strategies
- Need for a comprehensive approach to electrical safety
- How to use e-Hazard’s 7 Electrical Safety Habits Audit tool
Attendees will also receive an electronic copy of e-Hazard’s 7 Electrical Safety Habits Audit spreadsheet.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for managing or overseeing electrical workers and ensuring safe work practices are utilized. Additionally, employees in supporting roles such as procurement, safety and project management would benefit from this course.