Electrical Safety Audit Protocol Training
Electrical Safety Training for NFPA 70E Audits
Are you doing electrical safety audits as required by the NFPA 70E® Standard? In our experience, most companies do NO electrical safety audits even though two distinct audits are required. Let e-Hazard experts provide the training and materials necessary for you to perform your own electrical safety audits.
Prerequisite: Knowledgeable on the NFPA 70E Standard.
What You'll Learn
Audit Protocol training provides audit forms and training on their application and use, as well as a template for the post-audit report. While e-Hazard does perform third-party audits, we recommend three levels of auditing for minimum cost and maximum impact.
- Supervisory level audits to impact at the individual level
- Plant level audits to impact at the company and management level
- External, third-party audits to impact at the policy level
Match this class with our Compliance Strategies Class to maximize impact on your Written ESP
Expert instruction includes:
- Why audit?
- How to prepare for an audit
- Initial audit meeting
- The facility audit tour
- How to use e-Hazard checklists
- The post-tour audit meeting
- Preparing and publishing the audit report
Who Should Attend?
Our Electrical Safety Program Compliance Strategies class is recommended for the following personnel:
- Owners and managers
- Safety directors
- Electrical contractors
Based on current edition of NFPA 70E:
- e-Hazard NFPA 70E Audit Checklist
- Lockout-Tagout Program Audit Checklist
- Safety Program Audit Checklist
- Visual Checks Audit Checklist
- PPE Audit Checklist
- Supervisory Work Practice Inspection