Continuing or Updating? Furthering a Qualified Person’s Education

  • Post comments:0 Comments
Continuing or Updating? Furthering a Qualified Person’s Education

Continuing or Updating?

When it comes to fulfilling the requirements for continuing education for an electrical license, what is the difference between updating your electrical training versus continuing your education? 

Read Derek Vigstol’s latest article, published in Electrical Contractor’s Safety Leader online magazine, to find out his perspective on that difference and perhaps see the requirement of “continuing education” in a different light.

e-Hazard can help, in many cases, with providing Continuing Education units for our standard electrical safety classes. Find out more about your license’s specific requirements through your state’s licensing board or your electrical safety certification organization. (Links to each state’s board can be found on our CEU page.)

See e-Hazard’s most current Training Schedule.


The e-Hazard team is dedicated to ensuring people who work with electricity can go home safely to their families.. Read more about e-Hazard.

Leave a Reply