Task Qualified Switch Operations
This training video is ideal for anyone who operates switches or circuit breakers but is not required to open any electrical enclosures. Workers such as machine operators, mechanics, technicians, and their supervisors will benefit from this course.
Our Task Qualified Switch Operations video course offers a concise curriculum based on NFPA 70E and OSHA to address electrical safety issues specific to the task.
The video addresses:
- Best electrical safety practices
- Identifying hazards that may be present
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Applicable safety rules
- PPE and tools necessary for safe performance
- Specific requirements for NFPA 70E compliance
- How to read arc flash labels
You can purchase or rent this video. Watch now on your PC, Mac, or mobile device.
Do You Have a Large Number of Employees?
License this video for an intranet library or learning management system for your company.