Need to hear more about implementing and improving your Electrical Safety Program?
Do you want to know about the latest PPE developments?
If your answer is “yes”, consider joining other electrical and safety leaders for this one-hour webinar.
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. (ET) – 1 p.m. (CT) – 11 a.m. (PT)
Topics of Discussion
Discussion will revolve around these topics:
- Safety statistics from electrical arc flash burns and shock
- Concept of a “Safety Cycle” as a tool to support the implementation of an effective and continuously improving Electrical Safety Program
- Common pitfalls of arc flash and shock PPE programs
- PPE best practices
- The latest PPE developments, such as multi-hazard PPE, gloves, face-shields, and blankets
- “The Hierarchy of Controls” for Electrical Hazards
After the webinar, a 15-minute Q&A session will follow.