The long-awaited CDC guidelines for reopening the economy are out.
The 60-page guide contains many links to other CDC documents related to businesses of different types.
Our workplace is instituting the following for all upcoming, onsite training:
- Student screening: those with >99.3 temp or visible illness (coughing, sneezing) will be refunded or rescheduled or allowed to take the class via Web-Ex.
- Electronic sign-in for classes via smartphone (no need to pass paper around)
- MAX of 9 students per class, forward-facing desks and social distancing procedures
- New lunch options to avoid shared food
- NEW upgraded air filtration for our HVAC
- Quarterly cleaning of HVAC coils with disinfecting additive
- Touch-less restroom upgrades
- Change in AC air system to bring in more outside air
- Education on proper etiquette on social distancing
- Recommendations on cloth face coverings
We will be following all CDC and Team KY guidelines on our site and all CDC and individual company guidelines on your sites. Some training may be limited due to travel restrictions, but we will make every effort to service our clients and move to the new normal.
Love to have folks share in the comments what they are doing in their offices that can reduce any airborne viral load and make social distancing easier.