Low and High Voltage Qualified Video Training
Group Low and High Voltage Qualified Package
About This Video Course
The Group Low and High Voltage Qualified Package offers organizations the ability to train students on their schedule. This hybrid course provides the flexibility available with video training, in conjunction with the critical hands-on portion required to be considered High Voltage Qualified.
For information about what you’ll learn, see our Low Voltage Qualified Class Outline (PDF) and High Voltage Qualified Class Outline (PDF).
Note: To be considered High Voltage Qualified, students must complete a hands-on demonstration of skills.This package includes a visit by an e-Hazard instructor to administer the hands-on training portion.
This program includes:
- Videos of:
- e-Hazard Low Voltage Qualified course
- e-Hazard High Voltage Qualified course (excludes hands-on)
- 5 sets of training materials:
- e-Hazard Low Voltage Qualified Student Workbook
- NFPA 70E Standard
- e-Hazard High Voltage Qualified Student Workbook
- Low and High Voltage exams graded by e-Hazard expert
- 1-hour consultation with an e-Hazard Subject Matter Expert to review exam questions and discuss training videos
- Low Voltage Qualified Certificate(s) of Completion upon passing Low Voltage exam
- High Voltage Qualified Refresher Certificate(s) of Completion upon passing High Voltage video exam
- High Voltage Qualified Hands On Certificate(s) of Completion upon demonstration of skills to e-Hazard instructor