TTT Student Portal: Homework
Assignment #1 Instructions
Assignment #2 Instructions
2. Do this Before Arrival: Practice the lesson or lesson(s) you will receive in an e-mail. You will be expected to present lessons during training.
Companion tools to assist with your preparation:
Practice the lesson(s) assigned to you, and be ready to present during training. This is the most important part of your homework.
- You’ll have 15 minute to present each of your lessons. This includes time for questions, so use your time wisely.
- Each student will present a different portion of our training from provided materials.
- Unless you have Lesson #1, do not include an introduction, as you will be continuing from the prior student trainer.
- It’s important that you rehearse with the PowerPoint, so you will learn where animation clicks are and places for interaction.
- If your lesson(s) includes videos, make sure to work on how to integrate the clip into the current topic. If you are given a lesson with a longer video (slide will have an image of a DVD or box), introduce the video in your lesson (see instructor’s notes), but you will NOT actually show it.
- We encourage you to present to family, friends or peers and have them evaluate you, using copies of the practice evaluation.