e-Hazard is currently producing several short arc flash safety-related videos, and your company can be part of the experience. Designed to be concise and easily shareable via social media, this placement of your brand will be seen by thousands of potential customers.
Play this video to see an example of how your company logo will be displayed on YouTube. Notice that it’s clickable, and we can link it to any page on your website.
- Videos will be posted on e-Hazard’s YouTube channel – averaging 3,000+ views
- Videos will be featured in ArcNews, our monthly newsletter that goes out to 8,900+ subscribers
- Videos will be posted on e-hazard.com with your phone number and link to your website for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- We will share and boost the video on our Facebook page (5,000+ likes) – see analytics below
- Videos will be published on the e-Hazard Blog with your phone number and a link to your website
- Videos will go out to e-Hazard’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- We encourage you to post the video to your social media accounts, websites, blogs, and newsletters
In addition to gaining your brand thousands of views on our YouTube channel, we’ll also share and boost the video with your ad on Facebook. Below are the results of a recent video Facebook boost.
$1,000 per video
All videos are archived for 12 months. Advertisers can renew their video ad for an additional 12 months for $1,000.