Home / Training / Classes / Canadian Training / CSA Z462 – Arc Flash & Shock Training
CSA Z462 - Arc Flash & Shock Training
Electrical Safety CSA Z462 Training Class
Our training on the CSA Z462 standard provides a thorough knowledge of the dangers and recommended safe behaviors for those who work daily around electrical hazards. This course goes beyond the theoretical to give attendees a solid understanding of the regulations regarding electrical safety and how to apply them in real-world situations.
This class may be included with other classes or given as a standalone class.
What You'll Learn
Attendees of our CSA Z462 training class will learn the following information:
- Understanding the task and scope
- Identifying hazards that may be present
- Defining the role and responsibilities
- Applicable safety rules
- PPE and tools necessary for safe performance
- Specific requirements for CSA Z462 for your electrical tasks
- How to read your arc flash labels
Who Should Attend?
Our CSA Z462 training course is recommended for the following personnel:
- Safety directors
- Electrical contractors
- Maintenance electricians
- Owners and managers