The Electrical Safety Committee of the IEEE IAS is ready to look at paper and tutorial proposals for the next Electrical Safety Workshop.
Submissions must go along with the Workshop mission:
- To accelerate the application of breakthrough improvements in human factors, technology, and managing systems that reduce risk of electrical injuries;
- To stimulate innovation in overcoming barriers;
- To change and advance the electrical safety culture to enable sustainable improvements in prevention of electrical incidents and injuries.
Original Paper Proposal
The proposal must be an original technical paper that has never before been published. Authors may choose one of three possible formats for presentation:
- Full-length presentation (30-45 minutes long)
- Incident case history (15 minutes long)
- Focus session display: your display will be on a 36″x48″ poster. Each focus session allows for more in-depth discussions with smaller groups of people
Upon acceptance, authors must complete and submit an IEEE copyright form.
Tutorials are four hours in length. Tutorials are not published and are not subject to IEEE Copyright.
Deadline is June 1, 2022
Mark Your Calendar!
What: IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop
When: March 13-17, 2023
Where: Reno, NV